Bellavista, Santiago, CHILE
Architects: Sebastián Fabri – Max Núñez
Location: Bellavista, Santiago, Chile
Finished: December 2007
Photographs: Felipe Camus
We found this abandoned warehouse in Bellavista and turned it into a bar.
With a limited budget we decided on the minimum elements:
- a 12m long bar at one side
- 7 Artemide lamps on top of the bar
- a set of Driade chairs
- a wood cladding to enhance the acoustics
- a good ventilation system
- a small stage for bands to play
- massive sound amplifiers
The least elements possible to make it work.